The Entrepreneurial Journey Is Hard, Don’t Go It Alone
No clear direction. Loneliness. Doubt. Knowledge gaps. No peer support. No direct access to mentors. Relentless distractions. Confusion about tools. Fear of failure.
Entrepreneurs battle these struggles every day. These struggles can lead to inertia, unfocused action, wasted resources, poor decision making, and feelings of overwhelm. Faced with these struggles, it’s no wonder that so many entrepreneurs never start or burn out far short of achieving their dreams.
This difficult terrain is all part of the entrepreneurial journey. It’ll never be easy. Success will never be guaranteed. But the probability of success – building a profitable scalable business on your own terms – can be dramatically improved with the help of peers and mentors and by following a proven road map.
The virtual Silicon Valley for passion-driven startups
Join a private community of aspiring and existing entrepreneurs building remarkable passion-driven businesses that unite, transform, and uplift the people they choose to serve.
Who should join?
- Aspiring passion-driven entrepreneurs.
- Existing business owners who need to rethink and revamp their business model.
- Individuals needing hope, positivity, and support in building a new livelihood.
Why should you join:
- Get answers to the questions you can’t just Google.
- Learn faster and make better decisions about the business issues you care about most.
- Share stories, experiences, and ideas (not advice).
- Get a proven five-stage entrepreneurial roadmap.
- Find inspiration from peers who are on the same path.
- Join mastermind groups of peers at the same stage as you.
Plus… you’ll also get:
- Ask me anything about Healthy Meal Prep – my personal passion-driven business journey. Yes, I’m walking-the-talk and I will be building my own passion-driven business right beside you.
- My personal well-researched list of high-potential wellness market niches. I have a soft spot for the wellness space and if I had the time to start a new passion-driven business, these are the niches I would choose from.
Pay As You Earn and Learn
I’ve made it super-affordable and flexible. You have two options: Once-Off or Monthly
Option 1: Once-Off Membership Fee
This is for those who are committed to starting and making a success of their new venture. The once-off fee gives you access to all the mastermind groups for as long as you need. Beta members – those that join now – will pay a once-off fee of
Option 2: Tiered Monthly Membership Fees
This is for those that are not 100% sure if starting a new venture is for them. The entrepreneurial journey consists of five stages. How long you spend on each stage is entirely up to you.
- Stage 1: Ideation. You are not earning an income from your business yet and membership is free.
In the remaining four stages your business will be earning progressively more and you’ll have the option to join the stage mastermind group. How long you spend on each stage depends on your business and is therefore entirely up to you but I’ve indicated the average startup timeline in brackets.
- Stage 2 Mastermind Group: $10 per month. [1 – 3 months]
- Stage 3 Mastermind Group: $20 per month [3 – 9 months]
- Stage 4 Mastermind Group: $40 per month [3 – 12 months]
- Stage 5 Mastermind Group: $90 per month [3 – 12 months]
A flexible monthly pricing model that allows you to fund your membership with your business income and not out of your own pocket.
Space is Limited. Do You Want A Seat?
To keep the community focused and intimate membership is by application only. To apply, GO HERE and complete the checkout process. I’ll be in touch soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get approval? Please allow 2 business days. Each application is vetted by a human.
Is this another Facebook or WhatsApp group? No, it’s not. It is hosted on a secluded private platform with both a smartphone app and web access. You can choose if, how, and when you want to interact with the members of the tribe.
Do I have to follow the five-stage entrepreneurial road map? Not at all. You are the master of your own journey. I’m sharing it (1) to give you deeper insight into what I’m doing with my own passion-business and (2) to facilitate focused mastermind groups in the four stages when your business is earning income.
On what methodology is the entrepreneurial road map based? The combination of methodologies is also what makes BadassPreneurs unique. Our approach is based on:
- The Lean Startup, which is taught in more than 200 business schools, and used by more than 5 000 000 entrepreneurs.
- Seth Godin’s (the Godfather of tribe-building) Tribe of True Fans model which is the secret to prospering in a passion-driven business – now and in the future.
- The subscription-economy which is ultimately suited to passion-driven enterprises.
Have more questions before you apply? Call or WhatsApp +27 082 416 7145
I want to make sure you understand this is a startup community and not a get rich quick scheme. The results will vary significantly from participant to participant. Not all new businesses, products, and services succeed, and membership of this tribe will not guarantee your success. This offering is a networking and educational tool. Always remember that running a business involves risk. Some businesses succeed, and some fail.