ft EA Csolkovits
One thing that is a given in business, and in life for that matter, is that you’ll face adversity. And many of us know that our mindset and even more importantly, the people we surrounded ourselves with, will to a large extent determine how well we handle adversity.
Few people, however, know how to surround themselves with people that can help them overcome anything life throws at them. If you would like to learn how to do that the badass way, sit back and listen to this episode featuring EA Csolkovits the founder and patriarch of Givers University.
Discover a simple success formula – taught nowhere else – that could help you earn 3x more.
🎧 Listen to the episode
Are you following the podcast on your favourite player? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. And please…. Be a badass and head over to iTunes to subscribe, rate us, and leave us a review. It’s very much appreciated.
Notable quotesLook for the specific deeds people are doing, and then from that begin to discern... should I pull them closer in my life or should I respectfully begin to distance myself. - EA CsolkovitsClick To Tweet Your talk talks and your walk talks. But your walk talks louder than your talk talks. - EA CsolkovitsClick To Tweet
In this episode of BadassPreneurs Business School
- What is a Giver and what is a Taker?
- Why Givers earn 3 times more than Takers.
- Benefits of building your own Giver community.
- How putting your intentions out there can change your life.
- Sage advice for people just starting out in business.
- Three things to say to yourself every day to overcome all adversity.
Links to the resources mentioned
The Founder (movie) – starring Michael Keaton
Bio and contact details
E. A. Csolkovits was born in 1956 in Chicago, Illinois.
His humble beginnings were that of the son of a milkman.
At age 16, he started his business career at a commission sales job selling janitorial services to business owners.
At the age of 19, E. A. Csolkovits met Sam Robbins, a millionaire business man from Detroit, Michigan. Sam took E. A. Csolkovits under his wing and began to mentor him.
E. A. Csolkovits began working for Sam at the House of Holland Jewelers in the diamond business.
In 1980, Sam established a private grant meant to be a part of his legacy due to his lifelong fight with diabetes.
Due to this grant in 1980, Sam and E. A. Csolkovits began to formulate heart healthy and Wellness nutritional foods and drinks. Over the next 45+ years,
E. A. Csolkovits was blessed with the following business and personal achievements.
• Chairman of House of Holland Jewelers at 21 years old.
• Started and operated Columbia Nutrition System, consisting of an international workforce organization of over 10,000 managers and professionals.
• Started and operated Delta International, which included building an international workforce organization of over 33,000, producing multimillions of dollars in volume.
• Hosted a business radio talk show (E. A. Csolkovits Live) which was heard across the U.S.A. and Canada, interviewed 3 different company presidents for 5 nightly shows each week.
• High-end, Results-oriented business consultant who received as much as $1,500 per hour for his business advice.
Other Business Interests Include:
• Conducted advanced training exclusively for presidents and CEOs (a maximum of 50 per seminar) where executives paid $5,000 each to attend and learn 400 different ways to build and grow their companies.
• National Training Company—listed in “Who’s Who” in public speaking.
• Mortgage business- originated, processed, and packaged large, multi-million-dollar packages.
• Authored weekly newsletters which were distributed in 20 countries.
• Created, designed, invented, reformulated, and/or formulated over 75 products in the health and Wellness industry.
• Distributed products in 20 countries worldwide.
• Extensive manufacturing expertise.
• Established and developed worldwide distribution and sales systems in 20 countries.
• Millionaire at age 23.
• 1st year of personal income exceeding $1 million in 1 year in 1989 at 33 years old.
• Owner of a 1,000-acre wildlife sanctuary.
• Commercial pilot with multi-engine complex and instrument ratings.
• 2nd degree black belt in martial arts.
• Advanced PADI certified scuba diver.
• Authored and completed the updated versions of the courses and books he titled The GIVERS Mindset™, The GIVERS Lifestyle™ and The GIVERS Lifelong Learning™ for the GIVE To Be Great™ series while serving at Morgantown, West Virginia (See Appendix).
• Founder and Patriarch of the GIVERS University to teach others worldwide about GIVERS and Takers.
• Invented the world’s first and only nutritional and healthy foods and drinks formulations using a special Fibonacci sequence code combined with the Divine numerical code which exists in all of nature while serving at Morgantown, West Virginia. (See Appendix.)
• Encoded the world’s first and only Wellness foods and drinks containing the secret Nutrient Dense Foods® Code which blends both the Fibonacci Code with the Divine Code which exists in all of nature.
• Researched, selected, scribed, and completed “The GIVERS Codex™.”
“The GIVERS Codex™” is based on the original Intelligent Design inspired by Ancient Texts.
E. A. Csolkovits scribed a total of 180 GIVERS Codes™, consisting of “The 54 ‘Wisdom For Happiness’ GIVERS Codes,” “The 54 ‘Wealth For Freedom’ GIVERS Codes,” and “The 72 ‘Wellness For Greatness’ GIVERS Codes.”
Build A Thriving Business! Join The BadassPreneurs Community
If you liked this mini-masterclass, subscribe now and you’ll never miss out. And if you really like BadassPreneurs, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two) and sharing this on your social media.
Never Miss A Mini-Masterclass!
Get Email Updates When We Publish New Episodes
We’d also love to welcome you to our private Facebook group.