Cat Stancik, is a marketing strategist who supports Expert Professional Service Providers to create firework experiences that attract ideal clients into one place that spark conversations that lead to more sales.
In the episode, we chat about her book Experts Never Chase.
🎧 Listen to the episode
In this episode, we talk about:
- The back story of Experts Never Chase. [2:00]
- The big idea of the book – how to turn a connection into a client. [4:00]
- Why we are doing our marketing in the wrong gear. [4:55]
- How to get into the friend zone with fireworks experiences. [7:00]
- How to get them from the friend zone to the client zone. [9:40]
- What attracts our ideal clients to us? [17:30]
- The biggest lesson Cat learned from writing Experts Never Chase. [20:55]
- Cat’s ideal clients and how she works with them. [23:00]
Do you Podcast as a host or guest expert? Then come join the best community to get connected to your next biggest visibility opportunity with your peers of 6 & 7 figure business owners. There’s no business card stabbing here, it’s all about heart, impact, and the drive to make your success happen faster!
Join us for this complimentary Podcast & Networking Mixer held on the 2nd Friday of each month @12pm ET and see how this community can connect you to your next biggest opportunity… www.LeadBossMixer.com
The Successful Solo Practitioner’s Secret Sauce?
Harness the power of your own Micro-Mastermind group. Without the hassle of setting it up and maintaining it. And without the huge time, mental, and monetary investments of a conventional mastermind group.
The Perpetual Rainmaking Machine sponsored this episode.