In this episode, coaching niche expert, Gosia Scarrott, shares what’s working right now in nailing your online coaching niche. We also discuss how to position yourself in front of your niche with podcast guesting.
🎧 Listen to the episode
In this episode, we talk about:
- What is a coaching niche and what it is not? [2:35]
- How to find the niche sweet spot. [4:50]
- The three elements of a niche that will last. [22.00]
- How to be confident about choosing your niche. [27:45]
- How to get different perspectives on the niche you’ve chosen. [34:10]
- Gosia’s 3 simple steps to nail your niche and shine. [36:30]
- Why podcast guesting is the best visibility strategy for coaches. [42:00]
- How to find the best podcasts to pitch. [45:15]
- Pros and cons of pitching in-house or using a booking agency. [48:45]
Struggling to figure out your niche? Or not even sure what a ‘niche’ is?
Whether you’re a coach, consultant or service provider – this guide will help you gain clarity
and boost your confidence as an Expert and Business owner.
Download this free guide & walk away today knowing all about the simple process and steps to
Learn how to:
• Figure out your target audience
• Define your specialization
• Create your coaching methodology
• Articulate your Niche in a simple, cohesive and attractive way
Website | Facebook | Facebook Page | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Business Niche Coach for Life Coaches, Speaker and Educator, Gosia Scarrott helps aspiring change
makers discover their unique Sweet Spot and turn it into a Specialty that’s enjoyable and easy to
build their business around, so they find the right clients with confidence and Shine doing the
Gosia works based on her unique ‘Nail Your Niche & Shine” process that teaches coaches how to see
their own value, discover their most aligned niche and build a solid coaching business with grace and
The Successful Self-Employed Practitioner’s Secret Sauce
Harness the power of your own Micro-Mastermind group. Without the hassle of setting it up and maintaining it. And without the huge time, mental, and monetary investments of a conventional mastermind group.
Tired of Being The Best-Kept Secret?
Tap Into The Power Of Podcasting and Virtual Events To Boost Your Visibility, Get More Clients, And Build A Powerful Business Network.
The Perpetual Rainmaking Machine sponsored this episode.