Louis Wiid from The Growth Designer shares his framework for testing your business ideas and products and re-modelling them if necessary. Using his 9-step framework you’ll get a crystal clear list, in priority order, of which part of your business you need to focus on.
South Africa has so much untapped potential, and creativity that with a little bit of support we can really make this country great in terms of a few big businesses.Click To Tweet
🎧 Listen to the mini-masterclass
Please…. Be a badass and head over to iTunes to subscribe, rate us, and leave us a review. It’s very much appreciated.
Video Clip – South Africa Needs A Few Big Businesses
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things, there is no law. – Galatians 5: 22-23
- Louis ideal client is someone who is not sure how to get their product or idea on the market. Or existing entrepreneurs who are struggling to get traction.
- Connecting the dots. Why Louis is ideally suited to help entrepreneurs.
- The biggest mistake new and existing entrepreneurs make that messes up their businesses.
- Starting with the end in mind and finding support.
- Packaging your ideas with the wisdom and knowledge of a mentor.
- The importance of a growth mindset.
- The three support systems for entrepreneurs.
- The importance of setting priorities and focusing on them.
Links To Things Mentioned
Purpose Meets Passion – How and why I created this platform.
I am Louis August Wiid, an entrepreneur with a passion for people who want to take their ideas, products, or services to market. With over 21 years of experience as an entrepreneur, I am equipped with an assortment of skills, tools, and reliable service providers to custom craft solutions for your specific growth challenges. I have overcome many challenges related to brand image, product preparation, and communication delivery strategies.
With years of problem-solving experience and expensive lessons learned, I have managed to package my accumulated wisdom as part of a fresh solution for business growth possibilities. By networking with my team and me, you prevent making expensive mistakes, save yourself some time (possibly years) to get your focus on growing a trustworthy business brand.
Some highlights of Louis career:
- ABSA top 10 SA Entrepreneur award in 2000
- Built-up Blind Vision to produce and install more than 100 000 s/m of print Clients include Afrisam, FNB, SAB & Anglo
- Brand consulting for 13 years at Eureka
- Created and sold Buybulk with more than 1000 active clients
- Shareholder and marketing manager at LAW Mine Safety with a workforce of more than 100 people – 8 years
- Established Blind Vision Express and sold intellectual property with an asset of more than 2000 customers
Build A Thriving Business! Join The BadassPreneurs Community
If you liked this mini-masterclass, subscribe now and you’ll never miss out. And if you really like BadassPreneurs, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two) and sharing this on your social media.
Never Miss A Mini-Masterclass!
Get Email Updates When We Publish New Episodes
We’d also love to welcome you to our private Facebook group.