I’m doing my happy Raindance because I have Jenny Baltazar, a Transformational Embodiment Coach, and the founder of Wild Blossom Coaching with me.
Jenny is a trauma-informed coach, writer and speaker and in this episode, she takes us on a behind-the-scenes visit of her coaching practice.
🎧 Listen to the episode
In this episode, we talk about:
- What got Jenny hooked on coaching. [3:40]
- The moment she knew she could make a living with coaching. [6:00]
- Her definition of what a successful coaching business entails. [7:30]
- To what she attributes her success. [11:25]
- How her typical business day looks like. [13:25]
- What she finds most challenging about being self-employed. [18:45]
- What she finds most rewarding about being self-employed. [21:15]
- Her favourite way of finding new clients. [23:10]
- What her support network look like. [26:10]
- Her ideal client and how she works with them. [29:40]
Jenny Baltazar is a mother, writer, speaker, healer, and transformational coach, raising three wild blossom girls in the Berkshires of Massachusetts.
Jenny is a widow and warrior of peace. She believes inner peace is the ultimate success in life. She empowers others to find peace through their pain, embrace their wild self, lead with love, and embody the happiness, success, and fulfilment they desire in life and love.
She brings together her training, experiences, and expertise as an integrative health coach, bereavement and mental health counsellor, Reiki Master, and yoga & meditation teacher to help her clients transform their lives, and embody the person they always dreamed they could be. She helps people step into their power and lead their families and communities with love.