ft Kiki Athanas from Meal Garden
If you’re ready to move beyond “meal planning” for your clients – and start partnering with them in a way that’s easier, faster, and more efficient for everyone… then kick back and get ready to do it the badass way! This episode is going to show you how easy it actually is to help your clients to adjust their eating habits.
Kiki is the Chief Content Officer at Meal Garden, and the host of the Making It Real Podcast – a show for Wellness Entrepreneurs ready to up-level to better serve themselves, and their clients, for a business they enjoy!
🎧 Listen to the episode
Are you following the podcast on your favourite player? If not, I’d love for you to do that today so you don’t miss ANY episodes. And please…. Be a badass and head over to iTunes to subscribe, rate us, and leave us a review. It’s very much appreciated.
Notable quotesThe main thing that's wrong with the concept of meal planning is the fact that it doesn't align to real life where things change and things are in motion. - Kiki AthanasClick To Tweet Meal Garden offers really unique ways of generating more income that is more valuable for the client and easier, funner, and faster for the practitioner which is super important for so they enjoy their job. - Kiki AthanasClick To Tweet
In this episode of BadassPreneurs Business School
- What’s wrong with meal planning apps and how Meal Garden is different from other “meal planning apps”.
- Some of the compelling ways practitioners are incorporating Meal Garden into their practices.
- Collaboration over competition.
- Why just sharing recipes with clients is simply not enough or effective.
- The importance of behaviour change and how Meal Garden fills that vital gap/element in the market.
- Some inspiring client success stories.
- Kiki’s badass bonus for listeners – A 30-day free trial and a 50% discount for your first two months 🙂 thereafter.
Links to the resources mentioned
Bio and contact details
You can learn more about Kiki and follow her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/kiki_athanas/
Build A Thriving Business! Join The BadassPreneurs Community
If you liked this mini-masterclass, subscribe now and you’ll never miss out. And if you really like BadassPreneurs, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two) and sharing this on your social media.
Never Miss A Mini-Masterclass!
Get Email Updates When We Publish New Episodes
We’d also love to welcome you to our private Facebook group.