In this episode, I’m joined by Mike Capuzzi, the author of The Magic of Short Books and the founder of Bite Sized Books.
If you’ve ever wanted to write a non-fiction book but weren’t sure how to do it, you’re going to love what Mike has to share in this episode.
🎧 Listen to the episode
In this episode, we talk about:
- The big idea of the Magic Of Short Books. [3:10]
- Three powerful benefits of publishing a non-fiction book. [5:30]
- How a Shook overcome the most common excuse for writing a book. [7:15]
- The pathways for making your short non-fiction book more powerful. [9:00]
- The magic sauce of a Shook. [11:55]
- Can you make money with a Shook? [14:20]
- The magic formula for building your authority. [15:45]
- Exciting things happening in Mike’s world that might interest you. [17:45]
- Mike’s ideal client and how he serves them. [20:00]
- How to get hold of Mike’s Magic short book kit of three Shooks. [25:00]
- The premise of Mike’s The Author Factor Podcast. [26:25]
Get access to three of Mike’s shooks that you can read online for free. Visit: https://MikeCapuzzi.com/magic
Mike Capuzzi is an author, nonfiction book coach and short book publisher for business owners, entrepreneurs and CEOs looking to leverage the power of being a short, helpful book author.
Since 1998, Mike has helped thousands of business owners market their businesses smarter. Bite Sized Books is his book publishing company, founded on his proven formula for creating short, helpful books (shooks™) for business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders. Shooks are the ideal type of book to publish because they are easy and fast to create, can be read in about an hour and offer helpful ways for readers to connect with the author.
Mike is the author of 15 books, including two international Amazon # 1 Best Sellers, The 100-Page Book and The Magic of Short Books. He is also the host of The Author Factor Podcast where he interviews business owner authors and shares their best tips, wisdom and insights on how they write and leverage a nonfiction book in their businesses.
Tired of Being The Best-Kept Secret?
Tap Into The Power Of Podcasting and Virtual Events To Boost Your Visibility, Get More Clients, And Build A Powerful Business Network.
The Perpetual Rainmaking Machine sponsored this episode.