I’m doing my happy Raindance because I have Pia Silva, Founder of No BS Agencies, and the author of Badass Your Brand with me.
Pia has an impressive resume which you can find in the show notes, and if you’ve been listening to this podcast for a while now, you’ll remember that she was the keynote speaker at the Badass Launch Tactics Symposium in 2021.
If you’ve ever wanted to Badass your own brand, but weren’t sure how to do it, or where to start, you’re going to love what Pia has to share in this episode.
🎧 Listen to the episode
In this episode, we talk about:
- The big idea of Badass Your Brand. [2:10]
- Why Pia wrote Badass Your Brand. [2:55]
- The two defining characteristics of a Badass Brand. [4:50]
- Why Love + Profit = Badassery [7:20]
- The four angles of Badassery. [8:50]
- The simple 2-step success process that makes it easy to work with you. [14:15]
- The most important word in life and business. [18:40]
- Thought on Badassing your brand. [22:25]
- Pia’s ideal clients and how she works with them. [24:35]
- Pia’s free No BS Blueprint. [27:50]
The No BS Blueprint to $30k Months – gives you an outline of the business model we use to hep 1-2 person branding agencies scale to $30-50k months without employees. The concept can apply to any small agency looking to make more in less time without growing a team.
Pia Silva is a partner and brand strategist at Worstofall Design where they build entire brands in 1-3 day intensives. She’s also the founder of No BS Agency Mastery where she teaches 1-2 person branding agencies scale to $30-50k months while reducing their workload by up to 80%, all without employees. She’s a TEDx speaker, a Forbes contributor, a podcast host and the author of Badass Your Brand.
UPGRADE YOUR MINDSET!
UPLEVEL YOUR BUSINESS!
JOIN THE BADASSPRENEURS THINK TANK
Where we’re deconstructing the mindset and mechanics of running a wildly successful solo practice.
The BadassPreneurs Think Tank is a community of heart-centred coaches deconstructing the mindset and mechanics of running a wildly successful solo practice so that we can each enjoy success on our own terms, spend more time doing what we love, maximize our impact on our clients’ lives, and make the world a healthier and happier place.