This is Your Invitation To:
- Expand Your Presence in The Coaching Space!
- Showcase Your Expertise!
- Rub Shoulders With The Best In The Space!
- Generate New Leads and Business!
- Connect with an Untapped Emerging Market in southern Africa!
Do you serve our target audience?
Our target audience is aspiring, new, and existing, health and wellness coaches, holistic practitioners and wellness therapists who want to launch, or relaunch, their business or coaching/wellness program.
Side note: The regional demographics of our lists are 70% southern Africa based. This gives you an opportunity to reach an untapped emerging market.
What makes Badass Launch Tactics unique?
The startup stage is traditionally the most difficult part of the business journey with the highest failure rate.
Our promises to our attendees are:
- That we’ll curate the best strategies and tactics to successfully navigate their startup stage in the shortest time possible.
- That we’ll introduce and connect them with the best business coaches and support services that can help them execute the tactics and grow their businesses.
The symposium and expo are therefore designed to take attendees on a journey through various startup milestones – from creating a high impact launch plan to selecting their niche to positioning their coaching packages, to finding their first paying clients, to delivering their first coaching packages.
- Industry recognition as a leading service provider in the health and wellness coaching space.
- The opportunity to make a bigger impact in the health and wellness coaching profession and industry.
- Rubbing shoulders with the best in the world.
- The opportunity to generate new leads and business.
- Connecting with an untapped emerging market in southern Africa.
- Additional exposure long after the symposium and expo. Your session recordings will be repurposed as episodes on the BadassPreneurs Business School podcast, blog, and social media.
- VIP Speaker opportunity if you fit within one of our symposium themes.
- Sponsorship opportunity.
Your session will be recorded and produced as a stand-alone video session that showcases you and your business. It will be in a podcast interview format and about 10 minutes in length.
We’ll ask typical questions that attendees at a trade show ask and you’ll get all the questions beforehand. You may tweak the questions to suit your business and goals.
You may promote a lead magnet at the end of your interview.
Our most important requirement is that you are a perfect fit for our audience and our objectives.
The fact that you are here means you’ve already met that requirement.
Apart from being a perfect fit, the only other requirements we have are that you undertake to:
- Adhere to our timeline.
- Allocate time and resources in your promotional calendar to promote your own Expo Booth to your own tribe.
- Refrain from list scraping practices.
|Accept expo invitation and reserve your booth. Either via email or Schedule a quick meeting.||before 19 Jul|
|Schedule your session recording. Use the link provided.||before 26 Jul|
|Complete Bio and Agreement. Use form provided.||before 2 Aug|
|Complete session and/or expo recordings.||before 16 Aug|
|Promote your booth to your tribe.||from 23 Aug|
|Expo goes live.||14 Sept 2021|
About your host and organizer
Di-Di “The Pollinator” Hoffman is the founder and principal of The Herb Academy, a well known South African herbalist training school. He is also the host of the BadassPreneurs Business School Podcast.
Being an entrepreneur and change agent (business strategist) at heart Di-Di loves helping wellness entrepreneurs make our world a healthier and better place for everyone.
Di-Di is on a mission to seed as many new holistic health and wellness coaching businesses as he possibly can.
He is a veteran convention and trade show organizer with seven South African Green Industry conventions and one International Garden Centre Association convention under his belt.