This is Your Invitation To:
- Showcase Your Genius and Brand!
- Increase Your Impact in The Health and Wellness Coaching Space!
- Expand Your Thought Leadership!
- Rub Shoulders With The Best In The Business!
- Connect with an Untapped Emerging Market in southern Africa!
Does our mission resonate with you?
Our mission is…
- To seed as many new coaching businesses as we possibly can and in doing so, ensure the future and professional image of the health and wellness coaching industry.
- Increase the income levels of new coaches in the shortest time possible to help them make it a financially viable and rewarding business opportunity.
Do you serve our target audience?
Our target audience is aspiring-, new-, and existing health and wellness coaches, holistic practitioners and wellness therapists who want to launch, or relaunch, their business or coaching/wellness program.
Side note: The regional demographics of our lists are 70% southern Africa based. This gives you an opportunity to reach an untapped emerging market.
What makes Badass Launch Tactics unique?
The startup stage is traditionally the most difficult part of the business journey with the highest failure rate.
Our promises to our attendees are:
- That we’ll curate the best strategies and tactics to successfully navigate their startup stage in the shortest time possible.
- That we’ll introduce and connect them with the best business coaches and support services that can help them execute the tactics and grow their businesses.
The symposium and expo are therefore designed to take attendees on a journey through various startup milestones – from creating a high impact launch plan to selecting their niche to positioning their coaching packages, to finding their first paying clients, to delivering their first coaching packages.
Which milestone(s) and tactics would you like to cover?
Our goal is to inform and educate, providing attendees with actionable takeaways they can apply to their businesses while introducing them to experts they can trust.
To give attendees a valuable experience – and to make our speakers shine – we are limiting the number of speakers in each theme.
Speakers are allocated to themes and topics on a first-come-first-served basis.
NB! You are welcome to cover any launch tactic related topic as long as it fits within one of our themes. And as long as it does not duplicate one of the existing speaker sessions.
If there aren’t any sessions available in your ideal theme just reach out to Di-Di, we’d be happy to accommodate you.
Strategy and Mindset
Topics wishlist: Defining your purpose/why; Overcoming procrastination; Imposter syndrome.
Building Credibility and Authority
Topics wishlist: Certifications; Getting and using testimonials. Publishing: blogging, video, social media. Speaking.
Positioning and Branding
Topics wishlist: Crafting messaging/pitches. Pricing.
Lead Generation (Marketing)
Topics wishlist: Direct outreach / personal selling. Getting referrals: from clients, from peers, health care providers. Challenges/workshops. Social media. Advertising.
Lead Conversion (Sales)
Topics wishlist: Triage calls. Strategy sessions. Workshops/challenges. Email.
Topics wishlist: Group coaching programs. Client onboarding. Follow on / maintenance program.
Session length and format
Your session is about making you look like the superstar of the summit, therefore the length and format is entirely up to you. All sessions will be prerecorded.
We aim for between 20 and 40 minutes and we can follow an interview-style where you provide prompt questions, a slide presentation, or a hybrid. Whichever will serve you and your subject the best.
- Industry recognition as a thought leader in the health and wellness coaching space.
- The opportunity to make a bigger impact in the health and wellness coaching profession and industry.
- Rubbing shoulders with the best in the world.
- The opportunity to generate new leads and business.
- Additional exposure and credibility long after the symposium. Your session recordings will be repurposed as episodes on the BadassPreneurs Business School podcast, blog, and social media.
VIP All-Access Pass Participation (Optional)
Because our mission is to seed as many bootstrapped coaching businesses as possible we’d love for you to include one of your paid products or services in the premium all-access pass.
We know it is not always possible but in an ideal world, your session will introduce attendees to your lead magnet that leads them to your paid product bonus that leads them to your high ticket item.
Alternatively, a generous discount coupon that converts your paid product into a low-cost entry-level product or tripwire will also be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: We believe lifetime access leads to procrastination and therefore our VIP All-Access Pass has a TIMED DURATION. Access will EXPIRE on 31 December 2021. This means your bonus commitment will also expire then.
Benefits of participating in the VIP All-Access Pass
- Additional brand exposure on the VIP All-Access Pass landing page.
- High visibility Virtual Expo Booth (trade show booth). This will be recorded and produced as a stand-alone interview that showcases you and your business. It will be in video format and about 10 minutes in length.
- Private live discussion or Q&A with the symposium host just for your tribe in the three weeks leading up to the summit. Booking on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Seat on the live category discussion and Q&A panel.
- Generous (60%) VIP speaker affiliate program.
Our most important requirement is that you are a perfect fit for our audience and our objectives.
The fact that you are here means you’ve already met that requirement.
Apart from being a perfect fit, the only other requirements we have are that you undertake to:
- Respect our timeline.
- Allocate time and resources in your promotional calendar to promote your own session to your own tribe – at a level that feels comfortable to you.
|Accept speaker invite. Reply to your invite email.||before 2 Aug|
|Reserve your session topic. Either via email or Schedule a quick meeting.||before 2 Aug|
|Accept LinkedIn invite as an event speaker||before 2 Aug|
|Schedule your session recording. Use the link provided.||before 2 Aug|
|Complete Bio and Agreement. Use form provided.||before session recording|
|Complete your session and expo recordings.||before 22 Aug|
|Schedule your tribe’s live VIP session. Use the link provided.||before 23 Aug|
|Promote your session to your tribe.||from 23 Aug|
|The symposium goes live.||14 Sept 2021|
About your host and organizer
Di-Di “The Pollinator” Hoffman is the founder and principal of The Herb Academy, a well known South African herbalist training school. He is also the host of the BadassPreneurs Business School Podcast.
Being an entrepreneur and change agent (business strategist) at heart Di-Di loves helping wellness entrepreneurs make our world a healthier and better place for everyone.
Di-Di is on a mission to seed as many new holistic health and wellness coaching businesses as he possibly can.
He is a veteran convention and trade show organizer with seven South African Green Industry conventions and one International Garden Centre Association convention under his belt.