The topic of this episode is something all of us find challenging because we all dream of growing our businesses and charging what we’re worth. But our minds have serious roadblocks preventing us from doing so.
My quest, Toni Everard, is a Master Coach, Speaker and Educator who works with coaches, therapists and well-being practitioners so that they can step up as the go-to authority in their field, get paid the money they’re really worth and have the confidence to share their message on a big scale.
Watch the episode trailer
🎧 Listen to the episode
Thank you so much for listening to The Badass Wellness Coach Show. Please rate us everywhere you listen to podcasts, including Spotify and Apple Podcasts. No need to leave a review, just tap the five-star rating. It’s super easy and it really helps me a ton!
Highlights of this episode:
- The top 3 money blocks
- It’s better to give than to receive
- I don’t want to take people’s money
- Money isn’t important to me
- Toni’s five steps for changing your money blocks
- Step 1: Awareness – You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge
- Step 2: Ask – Is this really true? When did you decide that?
- Step 3: Adopt – Who would you be without this belief?
- Step 4: Action – What action do you take now
- Step 5: Afformation – Why is it so easy for me to create what I want?
Daily Mindset Mantras – 7 Days to more confidence, clients and cash flow.
The Book of Afformations – Noah St. John
Toni Everard is a Master Coach, Speaker and Educator who works with coaches, therapists and well-being practitioners so they can step up as the go-to authority in their field, get paid the money they’re really worth and have the confidence to share their message on a big scale.
Toni is an internationally certified Trainer of NLP, TimeLine Therapy®, Hypnosis, NLP Coaching and Ultimate Consciousness.
When she’s not focused on transforming lives and businesses you can find her travelling from one beach location to the next with her partner, being a hip Mum to her adult daughter, and hanging out at the local gym and yoga studio.