A BadassPreneur is someone who owns and runs a soul-satisfying business that magnetically attracts total strangers and turns them into raving fans. And in doing so, helps create a world free of preventable disease.
At its most fundamental level, the universal goal of any business is to attract strangers and turn them into customers.
A useful metaphor to describe the process, popularised by Ash Maurya, is the customer factory.
The customer factory works by…
- taking in strangers as the input on the left,
- creating, delivering, and capturing value from these strangers inside the factory, and
- turning out happy customers on the right. Like clockwork.
Why “happy customers”? Why not “satisfied customers,” or just “customers”? The reason we describe the output of our customer factory as “happy customers” is that emotion plays a major role. The customer factory is not a dehumanised mechanical process for cranking out paying customers but rather a well-designed ecosystem for making happy customers.
Making customers be better - happy or badass - gets you paid. Doing this repeatedly and sustainably is the universal goal of every business.Click To Tweet
🎧 Listen to Di-Di’s mini-masterclass
Please…. Be a badass and head over to iTunes to subscribe, rate us, and leave us a review. It’s very much appreciated.
Highlights of this Mini-Masterclass
- Pick a “building” for your customer factory. I love picturing mine as a greenhouse. Sometimes as a pastry kitchen. Often though, it feels like Gordon Ramsey’s Hells Kitchen.
- The goal of the customer factory is to make customers badass. What does this mean for your factory? What is it that you help customers be better at? Be as specific as possible in as few words as possible.
- For example, “Strategic planning is a fundamental business skill. The BadassPreneurs customer factory helps entrepreneurs be badass business strategists.”
Links To Things Mentioned
- Become a Badass Business Strategist FREE Mini-Course.
Build A Thriving Business! Join The BadassPreneurs Community
If you liked this mini-masterclass, subscribe now and you’ll never miss out. And if you really like BadassPreneurs, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two) and sharing this on your social media.
Never Miss A Mini-Masterclass!
Get Email Updates When We Publish New Episodes
We’d also love to welcome you to our private Facebook group.